The Kick-off meeting of the OchraVine control project held today in Athens, Greece, at Agricultural University of Athens (AUA) premises, organized by the laboratory of Plant Protection of AUA.
The aims of the meeting were:
- to establish guidelines for leading the project OchraVine Control project to a successful completion
- to introduce the RISE programme characteristics & rules across the consortium (contractual obligations)
- to discuss about and sign the Consortium Agreement
- to present OchraVine Control background, scope, actions, milestones and deliverables
- to identify researchers to be seconded and agree on secondments plans
- to develop the project implementation (discuss and validate the tasks, responsibilities and timeframe, communication and dissemination plans)
- to discuss potential risks and mitigating measures
During the meeting and after fruitful discussions between the OchraVine consortium, the work plan of the project was defined in detail, and the consortium has already started to working hard for achieving the project objectives.